The Sway data science and research team is looking for a Research Coordinator to manage day-to-day external and internal research relationships and projects, cultivate new research partnerships, and promote Sway within the research community. This role will lead internal statistical analysis of research findings and dissemination and support technical scientific writing (internal white papers). This position will report to the VP of Data Science & Research.
In this role, the Research Coordinator will:
- Coordinate and support research from ideation to IRB submission to study execution.
- Manage existing research partnerships by serving as a Sway platform and test subject matter expert and drive existing external research study collaborations from start to finish.
- Adeptly navigate professional relationships to drive successful for-profit and academic collaboration.
- Cultivate new research partnerships with clinical and academic research organizations interested in investigating neurocognitive function, fall risk, and functional performance measures across different patient populations.
- Coordinate ongoing grant funded research projects.
- Perform complex statistical analysis of Sway research data.
- Lead Sway’s technical scientific writing capacity, including new grant opportunities.
- When appropriate, support internal and external research projects with statistical data analysis of research data findings.
- When appropriate, support daily hands-on scheduling, document management and data aggregation for research partners.
- Identify opportunities for new test development in the clinical setting through ongoing discussions with Sway clinical researchers.