The Sway finance team is looking for a talented Finance and Operations Analyst to join the team. This role will own the day-to-day finance activities such as billing, accounts receivable, accounts payable, and end of month closing of the books. The Finance and Operations Analyst will also assist with internal operations such as maintaining records and systems. This role will report to the Director of Finance.
In this role, the Finance and Operations Analyst will primarily focus on Finance andAccounting Functions as outlined below:
- Accounts payable
- Accounts receivable, including full ownership of the Sway billing process via the Sway Portal
- Journal entries
- Month-end closing
In addition to these tasks, the Analyst will Assist Director of Finance with other related tasks such as:
- Monitoring performance and result oriented metrics on a daily/weekly/monthly/ quarterly basis.
- Identifying the different classes of shareholders and presenting in accordance with their requirements.
- Assist in creating investor presentation including metrics, charts, graphs, etc.
- Review and Scrutinize sales forecast
- Research and identify new business opportunities - including new markets, growth areas, trends, customers, partnerships, products, and services - or new ways of reaching existing markets
- Seek out the appropriate contact in an organization
- Seek ways of improving the way the business operates
- Keep a breast of trends and changes in the business world